A week-end dedicated to the Palace of Versailles and the Equestrial Academy.
Hotel PULLMAN VERSAILLES CHATEAU is close to the Palace.
Offer valid from the 15th of September 2012 to the 25th of May 2013.
- Welcome at our agency in Versailles at 1 :00 pm.
- Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles (State Apartments of the King and the Queen and the Hall of Mirrors).
- Check in and settle in your hotel.
- Night: Show of the Academy of Equestrian Arts "La Voie de l'?Ecuyer Opus 2013", direction by Bartabas, in the Big Stable of the Palace of Versailles. Its repertory show combines the art of dressage, song, artistic fencing, Kyudo "Japanese archery " and dance.
- At 9:30 am, meet up with your guide for the guided visit of the Gardens of Versailles. At the end of the visit, you can stay in the Gardens and see the Fountain Display.
- Around 2:00 pm, meet your guide to spend your afternoon at the Marie-Antoinette's Estate:
- walk through the Gardens by foot (40 min)
- Guided tour of the Grand Trianon, the Petit Trianon and the Queen's Hamlet
- Return to the Palace by shuttle train and end of the Week-end.
Attention : if you book your package for March 2nd, the programm of Sunday will be amended because of the free acces of Marie Antoinette's Estate. Please note that the visit on Sunday is self guided and the shuttle train is not included ( A reduction is granted automaticly on the price of your package).
2 adults in a double room
A plus: with Guidatours you can make bookings for supplementary overnights!