A week-end dedicated to the Palace of Versailles and the Equestrial Academy at 325 € for 2 in a double room
Your Hotel is close to the Palace.
Offer valid from the 21st of September 2013 to the 28th of December 2013.
Saturday See map for the meeting point
- Welcome at our agency at the Court of Scents (Cour des Senteurs) 8 rue de la Chancellerie-Versailles at 1 :00 pm
- Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles (State Apartments of the King and the Queen and the Hall of Mirrors)
- Check in and settle in your hotel.
- 6 P.M. Show of the Academy of Equestrian Arts "La Voie de l'Ecuyer Opus 2013", direction by Bartabas, in the Big Stable of the Palace of Versailles. Its repertory show combines the art of dressage, song, artistic fencing, Kyudo "Japanese archery" and dance.
- In the morning at any time, come to "La Cour des Senteurs". We will provide you with an Audiopen, interactive map and tickets for your self-guided tour of gardens, Grand Trianon and Petit Trianon.
1° On Sunday, you need good walking shoes to visit the gardens and Trianon which is 30, 40 minutes away from the Palace. You can also take a shuttle train (to be paid on the spot).
2° A 20 € deposit per Audiopen will be asked at the agency, and returned to you when you will bring back the audiopen at our office, before 6:00 pm
3° If you book your package for November 2nd or November 30th, the programm of Sunday will be amended because of the free acces of Marie Antoinette's Estate. A reduction is granted automaticly on the price of your package.
4° with Guidatours you can make bookings for supplementary overnights!