This full-day guided tour will allow you to spend an entire day in Versailles, and see the most of it in company of your guide : Palace of Versailles, Gardens, and Marie-Antoinette's Estate (Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, Queen's Hamlet)
Guided visit, entrance tickets, pre-booked entrance time, one-way transfert to Trianon
Only available from April 2nd to October 29th 2017
Wednesdays: adults 88 € / youth 38 € / free for under 6 y.o
Sundays (including the Fountain Show) : adults 98 € / youth 48 € / free for under 6 y.o
- Guided tour of the State Appartments and of the Hall of Mirrors (duration 1:15hrs)
- Free time to have lunch (not included)
- Transfer by bus to Marie-Antoinette's Estate
- Guided tour of Marie-Antoinette's Estate: Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon and the Queen's Hamlet.
- Walk through the Gardens with your guide, back to the Palace (on Sundays this walk allows you to see part of the the fountain show)
- End around 5:30pm.
1st option - VERSAILLES: Meet us at 10 AM at our office in Versailles located across the street from the railway-station Versailles Château Rive Gauche (RER line C), 10 avenue du Général de Gaulle. Show on map
2nd option - PARIS : departure from Paris at 8.45 am for personally escorted ride in public transportation. Supplement of 13 € for adult and youth - free under 6 years old. Print the voucher you will receive in our confirmation email and meet us at our partner's office in Paris. Make your own way back to Paris at any time (round trip ticket included). Show on map