Entrance ticket at the same price as at the Palace: 18 €
Entrance ticket of the Palace at the same price as the Palace of Versailles, without any agency fees or commission. It gives you access to the Hall of Mirrors, the State Apartments of the King and the Queen, the King's Chamber and, if open, the Apartments of the Dauphin and those of Mesdames (Daughters of Louis the XV).
Since January 2016, the Queen's State Appartments have been closed for restoration.
Low season (1st of November - 25th of March): every day except Mondays, the first Sunday of each month and the week between January 15th and 22nd included - from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Make your booking and with your confirmation e-mail, you can pick up your tickets the day of your visit at our agency in Versailles ideally situated across the street from the railway-station Versailles Château Rive Gauche (RER line C).
Meet us at 10 avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles. Show on map
Do you want more ? You can also buy:
- entrance tickets for the gardens for adults and children (Fountain Display or Musical Gardens). Pick up your tickets upon arrival at our agency in Versailles (see the calendar below for the dates of the show)
Fountain Display 2017 (Grandes Eaux Musicales): from 11-12 am and 3.30 - 5.00 pm (Tuesdays and April 14th from 2.30 – 4.00 pm)
- on Saturdays and Sundays from April 1st to October 29th
- on Tuesdays from May 23d to June 27th
- on April 14th on May 25th, on July 14th, on August 15th
Musical Gardens 2017 (Jardins Musicaux):
- on Tuesdays from April 4th to May 16th and from July 4th to October31st
- on Fridays from March 31st to October 27th (except July 14th = Grandes eaux musicales)
Groves open from 9 am to 7pm
Music plays from 10 am to 7 pm
Foutain Mirror water display from 10 am to 7 pm (every 10 minutes)
Bosquet du Théatre d'Eau water display from 10 am to 7 pm ( every 15 minutes)